Thursday, July 12, 2007

July 10 - moved from my other blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Doghouse
I don't have a doghouse, but if I did I would be in it right now. Mom is not too happy with me.
We had a great day yesterday and a great evening. We went to Granny and Grandpa's for a summer veggie dinner and they oohed and ahhed over me as usual and petted me of course. We came back home and all was well.
I can't believe mom was bothered by my 2:30am barking. She woke up, got up and offered for me to go outside. I didn't want to. I'm not sure what I wanted, but she stayed up for a while typing on the computer. She didn't sleep TOO late this morning. The first business call of the day woke her up at 8:30.
The morning has been quiet. The train rumbled down the tracks this morning and I didn't make a noise (Vanity train owned by a wealthy guy who operates a two to four car operation).
Well, I can't explain WHY but I just strongly felt the need to bark during mom's business call just now, but I did. Call me psychic, but I don't think she's too happy with me right now. I don't understand it - I'm so cute, how could she be mad at ME? Anyway, she has that pinched tired look. She needs a nap. I think I'm going to take one right now. Yep, time to scratch and make a bed on my cushion. I hope everyone has a great day!
Ru, aka "The Barker" (even though I rarely bark :-) )
6:58 AM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Simba
Ruthie, I can't imagine what is wrong with your mom or why she would be mad about the barking. If you are barking, there must be something to bark about. She should be thankful you are such a good alarm dog. And seriously, the cute face should make up for anything that she is irritated about. Just go love on her and she'll be okay. It always works for me. :)Simba
Posted by Simba on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 at 6:54 AM [Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: