Friday, August 31, 2007

Holiday weekend

Mom says this weekend is a "holiday weekend".

Every weekend is a pretty much a holiday for me. Well, every week too.

I will spend the first two days acting like a princess, sleeping and living on her bed or mine while she is gone off somewhere doing things.

Then we will go to the mountains. I will spend the next two days sleeping and living on one of the couches or chairs in the living room. Since it is cooler up there I MAY dig a nice hole in the soft sweet dirt and settle in at the end of the bridge for a while.

My sisters may go with us. They get SO excited when Mom is unloading the van and loading it back up again. They are just silly with excitement. But, within a minute of pulling out of the driveway, we are all settled down in our spots, happy and quiet and enjoying the ride.

Mom is excited about the holiday weekend. Every day is a holiday for me :-)

No comments: