Friday, December 14, 2007

Barking dogs

What an irritation. What a blessing. What a night.

Two almost "all-nighters" this week have really messed me up. I was asleep before 7pm tonight - and woke up to Ru barking her head of outside. 4 in the morning. I was afraid I had left her out all night, but realized that Mad had found her way in and left the door open. Ru's outside barking at the moon and Mad is inside snoring on Ru's bed. Who's the happy dog? Both of them I guess.

I kinda/ sorta remember Mad getting in. Of course, she finds me immediately and gives my arm "popsickle licks" but I don't want to wake up, so I send her on the way. Who knows how much earlier that greeting occured? I have no idea.

So, I play around on the computer, hoping to get sleepy again and the big dogs start a barking chorus. I let it go for quite a while, and have just returned from giving them a little lecture. Now, it's as quiet as the middle of the night in the country. Hmmm...am I getting sleepy? Let's try this all over again. Nite, Nite.

No comments: