Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sleepy mornings

I'm not sure what mom's problem is. No posts for months and now she's posting early in the morning. :-(

I slept on G'ma's chair last night. Mom brought it home from the nursing home a few months ago and it's my favorite spot. Nice and lumpy and just the right size for me. Mom's going to have it fixed up like new and I'm not sure I'm going to like that at all!

The big girls are snoring on the porch. They are just inches away and Mad is snoring like crazy. Mom just checked on them and three labs in a row sleeping on their big pillows. El is chasing something in her dreams - her paws are busy running as she chases something in her dreams. Neighbor Dog hasn't been "home" in days. Too much going on with his pack down here.

A lazy morning. Mom says we are going to have a busy day in front of us. That may be true for her - but I can nap whenever I like :-)

1 comment:

D said...

Dreaming dogs are the best! I love to watch that. :)